Cutchogue, NY 11935
Mon - Fri 9:30am - 8pm
Sat. 9:30am - 5pm
Sundays. Nov - Mar 1pm-5pm
The Library’s Museum Passes have been generously provided by the Friends of the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library.
We currently offer Cutchogue New Suffolk cardholders free passes to the following museums:
- Safari Adventure
- Children’s Museum of the East End
- The Long Island Science Center
- Harbes Barnyard Adventure Children’s Farm
Please read the rules & guidelines below and then click on the “Accept” link at the bottom of the page to begin reserving your passes.
- One pass may be requested per barcode, for example: if requesting 3 of the Safari Adventure passes enter, 3 separate barcodes.
- You should contact the museum directly for information regarding the rules and limitations of the pass, parking, days & hours of operation & directions.
- You must cancel any reservations that you will not be using as soon as possible so that another patron may use the pass. You may make no more than 2 reservations on a pass in a 60 day period.
- Please bring your library card when you pick up your reserved pass.
- The day that you reserve the pass for is the day that you may pick it up. You cannot pick up the pass before the date that you reserved it for.
- All passes may be borrowed for three days in total that the library is open, please note from November to March the Library is open on Sunday’s. The Harbes Barnyard Adventure Children’s Farm pass is a one day pass; same day pick up and return.
- Passes cannot be renewed or extended for any reason.
- There will be a $20 fee for each day that the pass is late.
- If the pass is lost the borrower is responsible for the replacement cost of the pass.
- The library is not responsible if a pass is returned late, please call before coming to pick up your reserved pass.
- Passes must be returned in person during normal Library hours. Under no circumstances should a pass be left in the book-drop bin or left on the counter.
- Museum passes may be reserved up to two months in advance of the desired date, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- The Museum reserves the right to determine the rules & regulations governing the use of the pass.
I have read the rules for borrowing a Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library Museum Pass and understand the rules stated above.
I accept full responsibility and liability for the cost of replacing the Museum Pass if it is lost or stolen while checked out in my name.